Tuesday 23 August 2011

Cigar UFO in daytime over New Bedford, Massachusetts on July 31, 2011, UFO Sighting News.













Date of sighting: July 31, 2011
Location of sighting: New Bedford, Massachusetts, USA

Eyewitness states:

At app. 2PM 7/31/11 I was traveling west bound on route 2 at the Acton / Littleton line.

It was a sunny day with mid level fair weather clouds.

As I came around the curve, and up a slight rise, I saw a reflective black tube shaped object traveling in a easterly direction. I believe it was about 30 feet long and 6 feet in diameter. The object was tumbling end over end. The object was 2-300 feet high.

As I drove under it, I remembered I had my camera in the car. I stopped in the area of the Newtown Road exit, and got out with my camera. The object was now at an altitude of 1000-1500 feet, still traveling east.

I used a 35 mm Pentax k1000 with asa 200 film with a 35-80 zoom lens at 80, focus at infinity. Two pictures are attached
I realized the object was traveling to fast to catch up to on the highway. I checked my watch and continued to my destination. I mailed the film for development the next day. I had a digital copy made as well as film and photo.

Source: MUFON case #31091




☯ Scott C. Waring wrote “UFO Sightings of 2006-2009” and "Dragons of Asgard." ☯

No comments:

Post a Comment