Friday 26 August 2011

UFO Sighting Reported On Facebook With Photos in Mexico, August 11, 2011.







UFO Sighting Reported On Facebook With Photos in Mexico, August 11, 2011.

Date of sighting: August 11, 2011
Location of sighting: Villa de Jilotzingo, Mexico
Short description: Three Luminous Objects and The Moon

Eyewitness reported the sighting on Facebook as the event was taking place; another person also wrote that they were also seeing the phenomenon.

This is what Mr. Mario Enrique González told me: “That evening, while listening to Victor Camacho’s radio program (“Los Desvelados”– the night owls), I looked through my window and noticed the presence of three objects near the Moon. I had my cellphone handy, listening to the radio over it, so the first thing I did was activate the photo function, as I didn’t want to stop listening to the show. I took several photos, but only the first one turned out well. At that time my adult nephew went out, and ask me what [those things] were. He only got to see two of them – one had already gone away. They became tiny, reddish, then boom! They were gone. No detonation or sound whatsoever could be heard. We could only hear dogs barking; they were very upset. That’s how it happened, professor. I’m telling it to you in broad strokes. It was on Thursday, 11 August at 1:38 a.m. in Villa de Jilotzingo.”

Mr. González is a renowned skywatcher. He has documented the phenomenon on several occasions, mainly in communities of eastern Morelos State, such as Tepoztlán and Cuernavaca.

Plz visit the source article at (spanish): http://analuisacid.com/?p=10390


☯ Scott C. Waring wrote “UFO Sightings of 2006-2009” and "Dragons of Asgard." ☯

No comments:

Post a Comment